EGC have expertise in a wide variety of environmental fields, providing solutions to private and public clients, and ranging from small specialised studies to large multi-disciplinary projects.
The projects below, in addition to our featured project, provide a cross-section of recent EGC assignments, and demonstrate EGC's technical expertise and professionalism in delivering comprehensive investigations and sustainable solutions.
- Quantitative Ecological Monitoring
- Quantitative Vegetation Monitoring
- Aquatic and Intertidal Ecological Assessment as Supporting Information for Development Application for a Proposed Pipeline Across a Watercourse
- Flora and Fauna Assessment and subdivision, Preston, Queensland
- Mine Rehabilitation Monitoring
- Suitability Assessment and EMP Development for Proposed Caustic Pipeline
Surface and Groundwater Management
- Annual Groundwater Monitoring
- Hydrogeological Modelling and Assessment of Red Mud Dam
- Groundwater Quality Modelling of a Mine Site
- Environmental Assessment of Disposal Areas
- Flood Study of a Proposed Development
- Concept Design of Stormwater Management Controls